Friday 13 January 2012

Day 13 - Friday 13th, unlucky for some

I would honestly say I'm not overly superstitious, yes I occasionally salute the odd magpie (ok I'm lying, every single one I see!) but Friday 13th has never really bothered me before.. until today! It started with the littlest emptying an entire box of Special K red berries, all over the kitchen floor! Then I made Mr.N get up at 8.30am as the fence people were coming, and they came, only at 9.25! Mr.N was not a happy bunny! Then as Mr.N went off to the gym, I popped round next door with the fence man and pulled the door to behind me, leaving the littlest locked inside, it was hands down the worst three minutes of my life and she hadn't even noticed I'd gone! Following that, I dropped my phone and it broke in to a million pieces, and then tripped up hurting my foot! So over all its been a really good day! Thankfully I did have a nice half an hour shopping for new trainers with the littlest and biggest. She managed to single handedly demolish a football boot display and whilst I was running around trying to put boxes back on top of each other, and the right boots back in the right boxes, I caught the biggest, dreaming of owning a pair of F50 boots! He has been talking about these for months after seeing them in a magazine, and after a really crappy day, I couldn't help but smile :)


No comments:

Post a Comment